This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Raw Vegan Coaching Program website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside the Raw Vegan Coaching Program website other than as necessary to fulfill your request such as to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from the Raw Vegan Coaching Program at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Brian Rossiter.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the website page.
Although we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.